The heart of Parow Learning Centre is to design and provide effective learning programs to all and to assist students as they progress into adulthood and create independent lives of their own.
We serve by providing tutoring, holiday workshops and support to all students and parents. We welcome all parents with concerns about their children’s education, no matter what, to discuss it with us.
We share the love and commitment to create a dynamic environment for students, therefore only appropriately qualified staff will teach students. Our primary commitment is to develop happy and loving students.
We see our parents as our partners in the educational development of our children.
The interest of our children is of utmost importance and we promote a close partnership between the home, school environment and academic accountability.
It is our duty to provide regular feedback on the progress, developmental needs and emotional well-being of the students.
• Qualified and Experienced Teachers & Tutors
• Stimulating Daily Programme
• Dual Medium (English and Afrikaans)
• Close partnership between the home and school
• A framework to assist and assess a student’s developmental needs through a network of educational professionals
• Immaculate home setting, with fully equipped classrooms
• Free Wi-Fi available for project research and assignments